So, if he can build things like this, why can't he build me stuff? Like:
- A dollhouse modeled after our house, complete with rooms painted the same colors as our house and white wood trim.
- A simple, practical, but also slick coffee table.
- A new closet system to put in the back room so that it can be my walk-in closet.
- A catwalk and cat lounge area that would go just below the high ceilings in our house so that the cats can pretend they're playing in trees; though he'd have to cut holes through the walls.
- A treehouse. Wait...we cut down our tree last year. OK, he's off the hook for that one.