Sunday, March 1, 2009

New Camera = Lots of Cat Pictures

I love my new camera! It's a Panasonic Lumix TZ5 that was discounted 40% at Circuit City. I'm not like Dave who adjusts settings for like 10 minutes before he takes a picture. I just want to point and shoot...and the pictures usually don't turn out very well. Until now! This camera takes really awesome pictures! It comes with an intelligent auto as well as a lot of pre-programmed settings that work really well. And it has a really good zoom. Yesterday I played with it all day. Elsie really likes having her picture taken! I took all of these using the pre-programmed Pets setting.

I never knew she had crazy squiggles in the bottom of her eyes. She's watching birds out the window here.

Another close-up. Isn't she pretty?

Playing in her kitty tent.

This is her "please brush me" pose.