Friday, January 30, 2009

Wish-I-Had Office Accessories

If I could buy everything I like, I'd add these to my office.

1. Hydrangea Wall Sticker, $96 from 2modern.com. Because I can't paint my office an interesting color or add wallpaper, I love the idea of giant stickers to decorate plain, neutral walls. 2modern.com has a lot of great ones, but I love the simplicity of these hydrangeas.
2. Standing Magnifying Glass, $68-$128 from anthropologie.com. OK, I'd never actually use one of these, but they're so cool! 3. Owl, $84 from jonathanadler.com. I love everything in Jonathan Adler's Menagerie collection, but this owl statue could be the coolest owl I've ever seen.

4. Sunny Woods Rug, $248 from anthropologie.com. This rug makes me happy.

5. Fritillaria Chair in Belgian Linen, $2,400 from johnderian.com. I love the quietly classic shape of this chair, which would fit perfectly in the corner beside my desk.